Don’t let a clunky website drag you down! Your online presence should be attractive, professional,
and fully compatible with IndieCommerce and mobile devices.
In short, your website should reflect the quality and unique nature of your physical store.
Matchbook specializes in IndieCommerce sites, as well as WordPress, WooCommerce, and other frameworks. We can help put your best face forward with a website that generates online sales, promotes your brick-and-mortar bookstore, and keeps your customers updated on store events.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT PACKAGES
We start every website project by assessing each store’s needs; we then create a template based on your unique style and function. Working together, we create a mobile-responsive website that you and your staff love, fill it with your content, and provide a one-hour phone training to ensure you know how to run your site once it is launched. We even provide ongoing maintenance services!
Website Development Package: $3,000
Create a beautiful WordPress or Indie Commerce-approved Drupal site from which you can sell books and gifts, organize and promote events, share staff picks, provide a history of your store, and more. Want to see some of our work? Click on Projects and enjoy some of our favorite bookstore websites.
Website Review/Recommendation: $200
Website review and provision of a list of recommendations to improve an existing site.
Mobile Responsiveness Revision: $600
Modify your existing website to be mobile responsive (assuming the existing template can accept this modification).
website revision/support hourly rate: $80/hour
Revise existing site without altering the supporting template. Assume 3 hours for home page, 1 hour per additional page.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE PACKAGES
the please keep things running under the hood so I don’t have to think about it maintenance package (Behind the Scenes Maintenance Package): $75/month
- Update plugins and website software for WordPress sites (the ABA provides this service for IndieCommerce sites)
- Monthly check to ensure correct formatting; repair small issues (up to 1 hour)
- One free maintenance request per month (half hour or less)
the i need a clone of me maintenance package (Behind the Scenes Plus Content Package): $250/month
- Up to four hours per month which can include the following:
- Update plugins and website software for WordPress sites
- Monthly check to ensure correct formatting; repair small issues
- One free maintenance request per month
- Weekly addition of content to site, including book images and brand-appropriate headings
- Maintain event calendar, adding event listings
- 1 branding-sensitive event feature per week for placement on homepage