Welcome to the ABA IndieCommerce e-newsletter program!
This program is available to current IndieCommerce, IndieLite, and Bookshop users, as a thank you for helping the American Booksellers Association provide independent bookstore driven online sales to readers everywhere.
This e-newsletter will feature your logo and contact information, hyperlinked book jackets and descriptions of new and forthcoming titles, and will be sent out to your customer email list via the email provider, MyNewsletterBuilder. Start here by creating an account, which is paid for by the ABA.
Once your account has been created, you will have the option to customize the tagline that appears at the top of the email. There is a $30 charge for this optional feature; enter your text on the page Returning Client.
This program began in 2019. Here is the upcoming send schedule:
- Winter 2020/2021 Reading Group Part 1:
- November 5: Deadline for creating new accounts and/or updating email lists
- November 19: Send Date
- Themes: Top Picks, Dazzling Debuts, Historical Fiction, Small Bites, YA
- Winter 2020/2021 Reading Group Part 2:
- February 4: Deadline for creating new accounts and/or updating email lists
- February 18, 2021: Send Date
- Themes: Top Picks, Family and Coming of Age, Nonfiction and Memoir, Mystery/Thriller, Other Worlds
If you submit this form or the Returning Client form after a deadline, you will be added to the next email group send on the calendar.
If you have questions about the form, please contact Gwyn at 828-450-0265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.